Sustainable pavement projects are a perfect match for Permaloc’s “green” edging products.
Permeable pavement is designed to allow rainwater to drain downward between interlocking concrete pavers, minimizing excessive stormwater runoff. Runoff mitigation and freshwater management are a significant environmental focus.
Permaloc’s integrated permeable pavement system utilizes special plates to effectively capture a geogrid underlayment used to completely integrate GeoEdge into the paver installation.
- Unique, integrated restraint/capture plate system acts in concert with the pavement installation.
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive poured concrete curbs, which move independently from the paver installation and are prone to damage.
- Reduces time and expense, while providing the most secure permeable restraint system available.
- No need for compacted perimeter base material as required by other restraint systems.
- Permeable applications can help achieve LEED status.
- Permeable Pavement Design Spec
- Permaloc Permeable Pavement Edging Permaloc Permeable Pavement System
- Permaloc GeoEdge TruTrak Base System
Use the following Permaloc products for Permeable Pavement applications:
View CAD Drawings and Specifications of a permeable pavement application.
View Installation Instructions for a permeable pavement application.
US and foreign patents pending.